The Unity Security Screen Door Lock provides seamless entry into your home.
Using various technologies including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS as well as the Yale Access App, the auto-unlock feature unlocks your door as you approach.
With Yale Access you can:
- Lock and unlock your door via your smart device.
- Grant access to others for one time access, access for a set period of time or a date range.
- Keep track of children and visitor access.
How many times when you walk up to your screen door and have to search your pockets or bag for your house keys, now imagine walking up to your screen door and your lock unlocks the door as you approach.
An optional 3 point lock kit is available with your Unity Security Screen Door Lock to give you 3 locking points. Activating the 3 point locking is as simple as lifting the lever to throw the bolts.
Lock alert indications shows users the lock mode via a built in LED. The locks has three modes, Unlock (Green), Locked (Yellow) and Secure (Red). You can also press the internal electronic button to lock and unlock from the inside if you choose.
The built in door position sensor checks the status of the door and tells you if your door is securely closed and locked.
Include 2 x Contactless Key Cards.
With features like:
Tailor user access
- Use either the Yale Access App, Yale Contactless Key Tags or upgrade with the Yale Smart Keypad to access your lock.
Total control via app
- The Yale Access App allows you to lock and unlock your door, grant access to others and keep track of visitor access.
- Digitally deadlock your door through the secure lockset mode, securely locking from both inside and outside.
- Auto unlock your door as you walk up without the need to take out your phone. The door position sensor tells you if your door is open or closed.
DoorSense™ for peace of mind
- DoorSense™ is a technology which will let you know whether your door is securely closed. If anything unexpected happens, like the door being left ajar, you will be the first to know.