The Carbine Enduro Screen Door Lock range sets the industry benchmark for hinged screen door locks. With its rigorous design and extensive cycle testing, the Carbine Enduro will endure the most high use and demanding environments.
Available in contemporary pearl white or chic matte black finishes, the Carbine Enduro is made from superior quality materials including a zinc die cast locking mechanism and furniture, stainless steel springs for added longevity, stainless steel strikes, and no internal plastic components, thereby proudly proclaiming the Carbine Enduro has been cycle tested to a massive 500,000 openings with zero failures.
- Compatible with standard 20mm industry door cutouts
- Self-latching (auto) latching Internal snib locking
- Higher quality lever and spring action for smoother and longer lasting operation
- Internal snib locking
- Retrofits all major models easily, including Austral 3 point locks and Whitco MKII
- Zinc diecast lock mechanism and furniture
- Suits left hand or right handed doors – simply swivel the lever to change handing
- Stainless steel strike plate (stackable if packing is required)
- Supplied with imperial thread cylinder retaining screw
- Produced to a higher standard than competitors’ products (no internal plastic parts)
- Currently undergoing testing to Aust. Standard AS4145
- Compatible with Carbine CPL & Lenlok LPL screen door cylinders. Also compatible with all common brands of screen door cylinders including restricted systems
- Available in matte black and pearl white finishes